SPN Logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
swimmingpoolnow  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2015 4:58:52 PM(UTC)
swimmingpoolnow

Swimming pool financing can be done the same way as you would finance your home remodeling project. There are several legitimate financing organizations who offer secured and unsecured loans for swimming pool construction and renovation. Most of the time unsecured loans are for the short time repayment for up to 10 years and if you are looking for a longer terms those companies can offer secure loans through refinancing are home equity line of credits and such. The interest rates, just like in any other forms of financing, will depend on consumer’s credit score and amount borrowed.
carol palmer  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 3:53:39 AM(UTC)
carol palmer

Some pool services go on to provide financing through home equity line, second mortgage, unsecured loan , out of pocket(cash), and credit card. The most popular is the 2nd mortagages and the equity lines. But this was the story few years back, no idea what is the present scenario. Back then they used to get 2nd mortagage just few days after buying house. I guess these days there is more flexibility from banks compared to 2009-2011. Check all options.
Similarly, I would like to know if such financing is available for roofing of my swimming pool. Do normal roofing solutions like royal york roofing ltd provide for my swimming pool needs(http://www.royalyorkroofing.ca/services/roofing/ ) and how about their financing policies? Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Edited by user Thursday, August 25, 2016 3:54:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed