SPN Logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tomcruse  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 9, 2019 6:43:06 AM(UTC)
Tomcruse

Hey, we are organizing a pool party on the coming Sunday. It has become a pool party because it seems cheaper than booking a resort or a party hall.
As part of the preparations, I was planning to take a day off from work and setting up the pool and patio area for the party! Unfortunately, a few of my monthly tasks are pending at work, so I can't get a day of absence this week! My bestie is moving to the USA next week, so can't postpone this party too!
At this point, I think of hiring any nearby maid cleaning service! I plan to get a quote from the sunrise cleaning service and a few other companies. But before that, I want to know from you people about this, especially from those who have experience of hiring a maid service. I want the cleaning crew to come before and after the party for setting up things. I can clean up the big stuff on my own, just want the maids to clean the washroom, kitchen and mop the floors.

I would like to have some answers here;

1. At what price should I be looking all these tasks to be done? (Sorry for this feeble explanation! )
2. Do I need to provide a long story of my requirements?
3. Can I fix the hours for their work?
4. Party will be on this Sunday, so how early do I need to book the cleaning service?
5. Is giving tip is a must??
Rss Feed  Atom Feed